We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented individual who will work as a communicative team player and deliver high-quality work.
The UX Designer will report to the Creative Director and work closely with designers, project managers, and developers. This is a client-facing role that includes leading research in the form of client and customer interviews,
persona development, buyer’s journey creation, content audits, conversion optimization, and usability testing.
- Lead research and strategy of full web redesigns.
- Perform content audit with subsequent information architecture and sitemap recommendation
- Design clean, strong wireframes or prototypes
- Conduct client and customer interviews
- Create personas and buyer’s journey
- Validate designs through usability testing
- Work collaboratively with CD, designers, project managers, and developers
- Attend client and internal meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-centered interaction, related field or relevant work experience
- 4-6 years of UX design experience
- Ability to simplify and distill complex ideas into intuitive experiences
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to internal and external teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to adhere to project timelines
- Proficient in Axure, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite or comparable tools.