We are hiring a talented SEO manager to join the marketing team. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proficient in HubSpot web analytics and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.