This is an exciting opportunity to manage and evangelize enterprise wide online digital/mobile solutions
for a leading software development firm! If you're a technology product manager who's led UX and technology development teams to support product launches, then this position will be of interest.
The primary role of the Product/Account Manager is to represent the server-side software product to the brand accounts. Working closely with the digital marketing department, as the Product Manager, you will support the needs of the client’s Marketing departments and their agencies as it relates to the product. You will have a strong understanding of the business case driving the
program and a strong understanding of the features and functions as well as the supporting technology stack of the products.
Given a strong understanding of the product, the industry and the client, you will work to shape the capabilities roadmap for the product. You will manage change by leveraging a solid understanding of client business needs and a forecast of agency initiatives.
You will have a leadership role in planning, directing and coordinating activities pertaining to incremental projects.
Ultimately the users of the product are user interface software designers and developers. Therefore, to fulfill this role, it is expected that you will have significant experience in Product Management, Information Technology domain experience, and Digital Sales & Marketing understanding. You must have strong System Development Lifecycle expertise using an agile or adaptive agile approach.
You will be expected to bring industry knowledge, experience, accountability and leadership to this role.
Product Management Responsibilities:
- Product representative, expert and evangelist
- Understand competitive landscape
- Participate in developing product roadmaps
- Proactively builds awareness of on-going innovations in the product space
- Works with business and agencies to gather and develop new requirements
- Reports product status - Dashboards to business managers
- Technical enough to work with agency developers on how to use the product(s)
- Capable of researching, analyzing, and providing positive input into solution design, business process impacts, and/or technologies used to provide the solution
Project and Account Management Responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities related to estimating customer requested changes in the program. This includes requirements gathering, writing project brief, gathering estimates, routing for approval and presenting to clients.
- Plan, execute, status and report, control and close small projects on-time and within budget.
- Capable of leading or having significant influence on defining a solution or technology
- Manage multiple and cross-functional project dependencies and activities with other internal organizations, vendors, and clients
- Reports project budgets, including project P&L, burn rates, etc.
- Strong skills for participating in and managing SDLC process
- Strong experience using Agile SDLC resources
- Strong Technical Knowledge of tools, process, best practices for developing applications that leverage a restful service platform
- Ability to communicate easily and effectively to technical user interface developers and architects as well as executive management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Project Management skills; organizing, planning, and executing projects
- Experience managing and/or participating in Digital cross-functional projects with short delivery cycles and multiple phases
- Experience in managing third party teams with offsite components
- Experience working with Technologists and Business Stakeholders
- Experience running Agile Projects
- Hands-on Technology Experience is desired
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Technology
- PMP Certified a plus
- ITIL certification and/or strong understanding a plus
- Experience working with marketing technology
- Automotive Experience