The Inbound & Hubspot Specialist is our client's resident Hubspot, SEO, Social Media & Email Guru.
They are responsible for the successful set up, promotion and optimization of our Inbound Campaigns. The Inbound Specialist MUST love all things digital, analytical and love learning new technology tools - they must have a passion and the drive to learn the best ways to use social media & media outreach to help get our clients brand/content into the marketplace.
To qualify for this position, the candidate must be Inbound & Hubspot certified and have experience and be very comfortable with using the Hubspot tool.
- Creating & managing inbound campaign assets in Hubspot to include blog posts, landing pages, conversion paths, nurture sequences, forms, email campaigns, COS web pages
- Create lists based on proper list segmentation and send promotional emails regularily to designated lists
- Responsible for setting up new Hubspot portals and overseeing integration efforts
- Develop & execute promotion tactics designed to meet the designated client/campaign results; these tactics can include social media, media outreach, email marketing and other creative promotion tactics to move the needle
- Ability to use LinkedIn to drive credibility for client and client executives
- Perform keyword research and develop quality keyword portfolio's utilizing SEO tools and resources
- Conduct monthly website SEO analysis; recommend and make necessary on-page SEO improvements
- Evaluate UX of client websites across different screens; make and implement recommended changes to website for a better overall client experience
- Mobile optimization and mobile search
- Assist with the development of monthly reporting & contribute ideas to improve results for our clients based on the data
Attributes and Skills:
- Hubspot Experience
- Passion for digital marketing to include content marketing, social media, SEO, UI/UX and email marketing
- Experience using SEO tactics to improve search rankings
- Familiarity and comfort learning new digital tools and CMS systems
- Love for analtyics & data and ability to create insights from that data
- Knowledge and experience with google analytics and other google tools
- Highly organized - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans
- Excellent problem solver - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics